Monday, November 2, 2009

For Those Who Don't Suppport LFC

Not everyone viewing this blog supports LFC..I'm very aware of that.Anyway it is important for a BPL fan to read a lot on the so called Big Four clubs.I hope that what I present to all readers/viewers are somewhat beneficial and informative.

I write this blog on the purpose of improving my writing skills and at the same time to be more knowledgeable as you all know that to be able to write well,one will have to improve him/herself in which can only be done by reading a lot .That is why ,other than writing this blog I equip myself with knowledge from online newspapers,football mags, other people's blogsites,biographies of legendary players,etc. I'm sure many of you out there do too.

So you might support Arsenal or Chelsea or even Manu U (the biggest rivals),you are all invited and please do chip in ideas and opinions based on what is happening around us the BPL,especially regarding the Big 4 (or other potential teams).

Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment